#1 End of Tenancy Cleaning Portsmouth Company
Moving out of a property is much of a hassle to do. With all the other essential tasks to do, you always need an end of tenancy cleaning before the arrival of new tenants.
So, to make your life easier, The Super Cleaners offers outclass, time-saving, and spotless end of tenancy cleaning services in Portsmouth.
You would definitely need our services if:
- You are a tenant, leaving a rented property, and want to avoid the thoughts of your deposit deduction.
- You are a property owner and want to make your property spotless for new tenants
- Your property needs a proper cleaning on an urgent basis
If you have any of the above concerns, it’s time to leave all your worries and relax. The Super Cleaners is always here at your service and provide you with outstanding results.
Why Should You Hire a Professional end of tenancy cleaners portsmouth?
- Whether you are an owner or a tenant, your property needs a professional end of tenancy cleaning service.
- As a tenant, you need to hire professional cleaners to avoid any hindrance in getting your deposit back. For owners, the good news is that you will get a service that focuses entirely on giving your house a completely fresh look.
- The house move out cleaning services are vital in determining if your new tenants would like your property or not. Thus, we offer you the solution to all these problems in the form of deep clean end of tenancy services.
- Trusted by hundreds of tenants and owners, The Super Cleaners stands firm and delivers outstanding after tenancy cleaning services.
Kitchen Cleaning Service
- Scrub kitchen doors and cabinets
- Clean the taps and the kitchen’s sink to remove the lime scale
- Wash all work surfaces, countertops, and breakfast bars
- Mop, hover, and clean the floors and tiles incredibly Inside out
- Cleaning of the dishwasher
- Clean microwave and fridge spotlessly
- Scrub the oven internally and externally to remove all the grease and grime
- Clean all the skirting and light fittings
Bedrooms Cleaning Service
- Clean all doors and windows to make them shine again
- Wipe over and clean all the furniture in the bedroom
- Clean cupboards and wardrobes to perfection
- To let the light fittings sparkle, we clean them
- Vacuum cleaning of under beds, carpets, and mops
- Dusting off and cleaning the mirrors and pictures in your bedroom
- Clean the skirting boards
Bathroom Cleaning Service
- Clean and polish the shower screen
- The tiles of the walls are cleaned and polished to remove all the limescale
- Clean all the taps, bath, basin, shower, and other fittings in your bathroom
- Descale and clean the toilet properly using a brush
- Clean your mirror and polish it
- Wash and clean the floor of the bathroom
Lounge Cleaning Service
- All the doors and windows to be wiped and polished
- Your cupboards would get cleaned inside out
- Cleaning all the furniture in your lounge
- Vacuum cleaning under tables, chairs, and sofas to make your lounge dirt-free
- Cleaning your TVs, DVDs, and all other electronic components
Stairs and Hallway
- Your stair and hallway is vacuumed thoroughly
- If applicable, mopping of stairs and hallway is done
- Wiping down all the light fittings
- After cleaning, your stairs and hallway look immaculate
Hear it first hand
What is covered in end of tenancy cleaning?
- Cleaning furniture, carpets, and rugs with a vacuum and duster.
- Cleaning and polishing all glass surfaces, including windows and mirrors
- Sweeping and wiping rough surfaces.
- Cleaning and dusted hard surfaces.
- All kitchen cupboards and appliances should be cleaned both inside and out
- Cleaning the toilet, sink, and bathtub.
What may a landlord in the UK charge for cleaning?
For a studio apartment, end-of-tenancy services may cost between £100-150, whereas a five-bedroom house may cost between £400-450. The cost of a professional clean depends on the breadth of the work necessary, the size of the property, and whether any other services are included like carpet cleaning or oven cleaning.
Who foots the bill for the end of tenancy cleaning?
There are several contract kinds, but the rule is that the tenant is in charge of cleaning up at the end of the contract. The house has to be cleaned to the same standard as when the tenant moved in. The majority of contracts leave it up to the tenant to choose how this must be accomplished.
What distinguishes a deep clean from an end-of-tenancy clean?
End-of-tenancy cleaning is when a crew of expert cleaners enters a home to give it a thorough cleaning so that it is ready for new tenants. There is a comprehensive list of things that require cleaning in addition to normal cleaning. If tenants are worried about losing their security deposit, they can arrange for an end of tenancy clean.